«Brooklyn-Kiev Port» Terminal has started up an electronic service portal built upon state-of-the-art WEB 2.0 technologies.
Such sophisticated «Enterprise»-level solution is to improve the efficiency of interaction between the Terminal and the Client.
With the use of the portal, you will be able to do the below on-line:
- to receive update information on current status of container;
- to see the history of container operations;
- to get effective information on vessel calls;
- to obtain information as to arrival mode of transport (Vessel, Truck, Rail);
- to file a request for inspection operations*;
- to file a request for weighing*.
* To be implemented in the second phase. Start of the mentioned services will be announced further.
For an access to the portal, the below steps are to be followed:
- using the link, download and print out (2 copies) «Regulations on using the electronic service web-portal of LLC «Brooklyn-Kiev Port»;
- to submit the Regulations signed by the Client, for signature to the Terminal Deputy Director for Commerce;
- to read and understand the User’s Manual;
- to receive at the Commercial Department of LLC «Brooklyn-Kiev Port» the data to access the portal.
Management of LLC «Brooklyn-Kiev Port»